4 Shouts - 102,576 Scrobbles
Long before rising to prominence as leader of the insurgent country group The Jayhawks (and the all-star collective Golden Smog), Gary Louris grew up in Toledo, OH, where he took piano lessons as a youngster. When he was 14, his mother gave him a classical guitar, suggesting he could bring the instrument to parties and become more popular. He started writing songs in college, but it wasn't until he had graduated that he purchased his first electric guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In the Canyon (Live) - (3:01) - 723 plays
- True Blue - (3:34) - 237 plays
- Omaha Nights - (3:59) - 236 plays
- We'll Get By - (3:27) - 172 plays
- Vagabonds - (3:34) - 169 plays
- She Only Calls Me On Sundays - (3:02) - 154 plays
- To Die A Happy Man - (3:36) - 150 plays
- I Wanna Get High - (3:52) - 129 plays
- Meandering - (3:18) - 105 plays
- True Blue - Acoustic Version - (3:34) - 91 plays