4 Shouts - 103,411 Scrobbles
Long before rising to prominence as leader of the insurgent country group The Jayhawks (and the all-star collective Golden Smog), Gary Louris grew up in Toledo, OH, where he took piano lessons as a youngster. When he was 14, his mother gave him a classical guitar, suggesting he could bring the instrument to parties and become more popular. He started writing songs in college, but it wasn't until he had graduated that he purchased his first electric guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In the Canyon (Live) - (3:00) - 611 plays
- True Blue - (3:34) - 249 plays
- Omaha Nights - (3:59) - 225 plays
- We'll Get By - (3:27) - 178 plays
- She Only Calls Me On Sundays - (3:02) - 148 plays
- To Die A Happy Man - (3:36) - 157 plays
- Vagabonds - (3:34) - 165 plays
- Meandering - (3:18) - 139 plays
- I Wanna Get High - (3:52) - 126 plays
- True Blue - Acoustic Version - (3:34) - 101 plays