Gary Lewis & The Playboys
17 Shouts - 404,246 Scrobbles
Gary Lewis and the Playboys were a pop/rock group fronted by musician Gary Lewis, son of comedian Jerry Lewis, which earned its most success as a 'swinging sixties' band. Releasing four gold albums as well as many hits, songs "Build Me Up Buttercup" and "This Diamond Ring" in particular continue to receive significant airplay. The group initially auditioned for a job at Disneyland, supposedly without telling Disneyland employees about Lewis' celebrity father.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Build Me Up Buttercup - (2:58) - 20,538 plays
- This Diamond Ring - (2:17) - 2,628 plays
- Count Me In - (2:26) - 1,759 plays
- She's Just My Style - (3:08) - 859 plays
- Everybody Loves a Clown - (2:26) - 724 plays
- Save Your Heart for Me - (2:00) - 544 plays
- The Diamond Ring - (2:05) - 381 plays
- Green Grass - (2:14) - 363 plays
- Sealed with a Kiss - (2:26) - 352 plays
- Sure Gonna Miss Her - (2:32) - 285 plays