Gary Lewis & The Playboys
17 Shouts - 374,547 Scrobbles
Gary Lewis and the Playboys were a 1960s pop group, fronted by Gary Lewis, son of comedian Jerry Lewis.
The group auditioned for a job at Disneyland, supposedly without telling Disneyland employees about Lewis' celebrity father. They were hired on the spot, audiences at Disneyland quickly accepted them, and the Playboys were soon playing to a full house every night. Band leader Les Brown had known Jerry Lewis for years, and he told record producer Snuff Garrett that the younger Lewis was playing at Disneyland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Build Me Up Buttercup - (2:58) - 21,303 plays
- This Diamond Ring - (2:17) - 4,136 plays
- Count Me in - (2:26) - 1,765 plays
- She's Just My Style - (2:46) - 1,271 plays
- Everybody Loves a Clown - (2:26) - 1,110 plays
- Save Your Heart for Me - (2:00) - 842 plays
- Sealed With a Kiss - (2:26) - 535 plays
- Green Grass - (2:14) - 567 plays
- Sure Gonna Miss Her - (2:32) - 401 plays
- Jill - (2:22) - 245 plays