Gary Lewis & The Playboys
17 Shouts - 397,138 Scrobbles
Gary Lewis and the Playboys were a 1960s pop group, fronted by Gary Lewis, son of comedian Jerry Lewis.
The group auditioned for a job at Disneyland, supposedly without telling Disneyland employees about Lewis' celebrity father. They were hired on the spot, audiences at Disneyland quickly accepted them, and the Playboys were soon playing to a full house every night. Band leader Les Brown had known Jerry Lewis for years, and he told record producer Snuff Garrett that the younger Lewis was playing at Disneyland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Build Me Up Buttercup - (2:58) - 20,277 plays
- This Diamond Ring - (2:17) - 3,085 plays
- Count Me In - (2:26) - 1,690 plays
- She's Just My Style - (3:08) - 1,003 plays
- Everybody Loves a Clown - (2:26) - 798 plays
- Save Your Heart for Me - (2:00) - 622 plays
- The Diamond Ring - (2:05) - 328 plays
- Green Grass - (2:14) - 436 plays
- Sealed with a Kiss - (2:26) - 407 plays
- Sure Gonna Miss Her - (2:32) - 310 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour