3 Shouts - 5,563 Scrobbles
Gary Floyd is an independent singer-songwriter from the United States, best known for fronting the punk band the Dicks in the 1980s, as well as Sister Double Happiness and Black Kali Ma in the 1990s. He plays country, blues, and folk music, and is a Hinduist and communist. Floyd was recently in the Buddha Brothers. He was one of a handful of openly LGBT musicians in the punk scene (as well as allies Randy 'Biscuit' Turner of Big Boys and MDC vocalist Dave Dictor).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wayfaring Stranger - (5:17) - 10 plays
- A Better Man - (3:51) - 12 plays
- Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground - (3:42) - 9 plays
- World of Trouble - (4:39) - 5 plays
- Spoonful - (4:51) - 12 plays
- Don't Send Me Away - (4:25) - 5 plays
- More Than a Lifetime - (4:20) - 5 plays
- Spirit on the Wind - (3:55) - 5 plays
- From the Darkness (To the Light) - (4:24) - 4 plays
- Won't Be So Sad - (4:26) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online