213 Shouts - 6,335,660 Scrobbles
Troyal Garth Brooks (born February 7, 1962 in Tulsa, Oklahoma) is an American country music singer songwriter and charity director. Brooks was a phenomenal musical force in the 1990s. He had his chart breakthrough in 1989, having come apparently from nowhere, and was an immediate commercial success. Lacking the tall and lanky physical appearance typical of some male country stars, he successfully integrated pop and rock elements into his recordings and live performances.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Friends in Low Places - (4:18) - 14,599 plays
- LyricsLooking back on the memory of
The dance we shared 'neath the stars above
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye?
And now I'm glad I didn't know
- The Thunder Rolls - (3:43) - 7,551 plays
- If Tomorrow Never Comes - (3:39) - 6,138 plays
- LyricsI spent last night in the arms
Of a girl in Louisiana
And though I'm out on the highway
My thoughts are still with her
Such a strange combination
- Standing Outside the Fire - (3:51) - 5,530 plays
- Rodeo - (3:54) - 5,198 plays
- Unanswered Prayers - (3:25) - 4,477 plays
- Papa Loved Mama - (2:51) - 4,162 plays
- The River - (4:26) - 6,017 plays