217 Shouts - 6,515,660 Scrobbles
Troyal Garth Brooks (born February 7, 1962 in Tulsa, Oklahoma) is an American country music singer songwriter and charity director. Brooks was a phenomenal musical force in the 1990s. He had his chart breakthrough in 1989, having come apparently from nowhere, and was an immediate commercial success. Lacking the tall and lanky physical appearance typical of some male country stars, he successfully integrated pop and rock elements into his recordings and live performances.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBlame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair
The last one to know, the last one to show
I was the last one you thought you'd see there
And I saw the surprise and the fear in his eyes
- LyricsLooking back on the memory of
The dance we shared 'neath the stars above
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye?
And now I'm glad I didn't know
- LyricsWe are not in a position to display these lyrics due to licensing restrictions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- If Tomorrow Never Comes - (3:39) - 5,408 plays
- LyricsHis eyes are cold and restless
His wounds have almost healed
And she'd give half of Texas
Just to change the way he feels
She knows his love's in Tulsa
- Standing Outside the Fire - (3:51) - 4,616 plays
- Callin' Baton Rouge - (2:38) - 4,402 plays
- Unanswered Prayers - (3:25) - 3,762 plays
- Papa Loved Mama - (2:51) - 3,283 plays
- The River - (4:26) - 3,581 plays