190 Shouts - 1,850,831 Scrobbles
Garmarna is a Swedish folk-rock band. Formed in 1990 in Sundsvall, Sweden, as a trio featuring Gotte Ringqvist, Stefan Brisland-Ferner, and Rickard Westman, Garmarna was inspired by Olov Johansson's musical score for a production of Shakespeare's Hamlet. Their debut album, Vittrad ("Withered"), released in April 1994, was nominated for a Swedish Grammy. The original trio was soon augmented by percussionist Jens Höglin and singer Emma Härdelin. In 1996 the band released their second album, Guds Spelemän ("The fiddlers of God") which received the Swedish Grammy award as Album of the Year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Herr Mannelig - (6:22) - 5,859 plays
- Vänner och Fränder - (5:10) - 2,773 plays
- Herr Holger - (4:35) - 2,281 plays
- Varulven - (6:28) - 1,960 plays
- Min Man - (4:22) - 1,767 plays
- Gamen - (4:00) - 2,070 plays
- Hilla lilla - (1:34) - 1,549 plays
- Vedergällningen - (4:54) - 1,737 plays
- Euchari - (5:03) - 1,680 plays
- Brun - (5:56) - 1,184 plays