178 Shouts - 1,697,890 Scrobbles
Garmarna is a Swedish folk-rock band. Formed in 1990 in Sundsvall, Sweden, as a trio featuring Gotte Ringqvist, Stefan Brisland-Ferner, and Rickard Westman, Garmarna was inspired by Olov Johansson's musical score for a production of Shakespeare's Hamlet. Their debut album, Vittrad ("Withered"), released in April 1994, was nominated for a Swedish Grammy. The original trio was soon augmented by percussionist Jens Höglin and singer Emma Härdelin. In 1996 the band released their second album, Guds Spelemän ("The fiddlers of God") which received the Swedish Grammy award as Album of the Year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Herr Mannelig - (6:22) - 5,587 plays
- Vänner och Fränder - (5:10) - 3,045 plays
- Herr Holger - (4:35) - 2,578 plays
- Gamen - (4:00) - 2,113 plays
- Euchari - (5:03) - 1,861 plays
- Varulven - (6:28) - 2,195 plays
- Hilla lilla - (1:34) - 1,895 plays
- Min Man - (4:22) - 1,841 plays
- Herr Holkin - (5:16) - 1,589 plays
- Sorgsen ton - (4:46) - 1,329 plays