185 Shouts - 1,789,633 Scrobbles
Garmarna is a Swedish folk-rock band. Formed in 1990 in Sundsvall, Sweden, as a trio featuring Gotte Ringqvist, Stefan Brisland-Ferner, and Rickard Westman, Garmarna was inspired by Olov Johansson's musical score for a production of Shakespeare's Hamlet. Their debut album, Vittrad ("Withered"), released in April 1994, was nominated for a Swedish Grammy. The original trio was soon augmented by percussionist Jens Höglin and singer Emma Härdelin. In 1996 the band released their second album, Guds Spelemän ("The fiddlers of God") which received the Swedish Grammy award as Album of the Year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Herr Mannelig - (6:22) - 5,917 plays
- Vänner och Fränder - (5:10) - 2,487 plays
- Varulven - (6:28) - 2,173 plays
- Herr Holger - (4:35) - 2,565 plays
- Min Man - (4:22) - 1,688 plays
- Gamen - (4:00) - 1,802 plays
- Hilla lilla - (1:34) - 1,574 plays
- Euchari - (5:03) - 1,615 plays
- Vedergällningen - (4:54) - 1,228 plays
- Herr Holkin - (5:16) - 1,857 plays