170 Shouts - 1,598,559 Scrobbles
Garmarna is a Swedish folk-rock band. Formed in 1990 in Sundsvall, Sweden, as a trio featuring Gotte Ringqvist, Stefan Brisland-Ferner, and Rickard Westman, Garmarna was inspired by Olov Johansson's musical score for a production of Shakespeare's Hamlet. Their debut album, Vittrad ("Withered"), released in April 1994, was nominated for a Swedish Grammy. The original trio was soon augmented by percussionist Jens Höglin and singer Emma Härdelin. In 1996 the band released their second album, Guds Spelemän ("The fiddlers of God") which received the Swedish Grammy award as Album of the Year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Herr Mannelig - (6:22) - 6,337 plays
- Vänner och Fränder - (5:10) - 3,249 plays
- Gamen - (4:00) - 2,940 plays
- Herr Holger - (4:35) - 2,515 plays
- Euchari - (4:20) - 2,259 plays
- Hilla lilla - (1:34) - 2,223 plays
- Varulven - (6:28) - 2,374 plays
- Min Man - (4:22) - 1,952 plays
- Herr Holkin - (5:16) - 1,883 plays
- Sorgsen ton - (4:46) - 1,412 plays