184 Shouts - 1,755,565 Scrobbles
Garmarna is a Swedish folk-rock band. Formed in 1990 in Sundsvall, Sweden, as a trio featuring Gotte Ringqvist, Stefan Brisland-Ferner, and Rickard Westman, Garmarna was inspired by Olov Johansson's musical score for a production of Shakespeare's Hamlet. Their debut album, Vittrad ("Withered"), released in April 1994, was nominated for a Swedish Grammy. The original trio was soon augmented by percussionist Jens Höglin and singer Emma Härdelin. In 1996 the band released their second album, Guds Spelemän ("The fiddlers of God") which received the Swedish Grammy award as Album of the Year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Herr Mannelig - (6:22) - 6,022 plays
- Vänner och Fränder - (5:10) - 2,623 plays
- Herr Holger - (4:35) - 2,799 plays
- Varulven - (6:28) - 2,062 plays
- Hilla lilla - (1:34) - 1,836 plays
- Euchari - (5:03) - 1,886 plays
- Gamen - (4:00) - 1,928 plays
- Min Man - (4:22) - 1,639 plays
- Herr Holkin - (5:16) - 1,628 plays
- Guds Spelemän - (3:26) - 965 plays