10 Shouts - 80,444 Scrobbles
Garageland was an indie rock band on New Zealand's Flying Nun record label. Influenced by Pixies, Pavement, The Clean and The Velvet Underground, they were critically acclaimed in the UK and US for their well-crafted and catchy pop songs. Garageland took their name from a song by The Clash.
Andrew Gladstone (drums/vocals)
Jeremy R. Eade (vocals/guitar)
Andrew (Clanger) Claridge (guitar)
Dave Goodison (guitars/mandolin/vocals)
Mark Silvey (bass/vocals)
Debbie Silvey (guitar) on early recordings including "Last Exit to Garageland"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fingerpops - (2:48) - 661 plays
- Beelines to Heaven - (2:58) - 268 plays
- Come Back - (3:05) - 211 plays
- Pop Cigar - (4:12) - 186 plays
- Nude Star - (4:09) - 293 plays
- Classically Diseased - (2:55) - 226 plays
- Fire Away - (2:23) - 104 plays
- Struck - (3:23) - 79 plays
- Not Empty - (3:40) - 87 plays
- I'm Looking for What I Can't Get - (2:28) - 60 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online