10 Shouts - 82,013 Scrobbles
Garageland was an indie rock band on New Zealand's Flying Nun record label. Influenced by Pixies, Pavement, The Clean and The Velvet Underground, they were critically acclaimed in the UK and US for their well-crafted and catchy pop songs. Garageland took their name from a song by The Clash.
Andrew Gladstone (drums/vocals)
Jeremy R. Eade (vocals/guitar)
Andrew (Clanger) Claridge (guitar)
Dave Goodison (guitars/mandolin/vocals)
Mark Silvey (bass/vocals)
Debbie Silvey (guitar) on early recordings including "Last Exit to Garageland"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fingerpops - (2:48) - 639 plays
- Beelines to Heaven - (2:58) - 258 plays
- Come Back - (3:05) - 211 plays
- Nude Star - (4:09) - 262 plays
- Pop Cigar - (4:12) - 171 plays
- Classically Diseased - (2:55) - 199 plays
- Tired and Bored - (3:51) - 110 plays
- I'm Looking for What I Can't Get - (2:28) - 58 plays
- Fire Away - (2:23) - 83 plays
- Kiss It All Goodbye - (2:30) - 64 plays