10 Shouts - 76,694 Scrobbles
Garageland was an indie rock band on New Zealand's Flying Nun record label. Influenced by Pixies, Pavement, The Clean and The Velvet Underground, they were critically acclaimed in the UK and US for their well-crafted and catchy pop songs. Garageland took their name from a song by The Clash.
Andrew Gladstone (drums/vocals)
Jeremy R. Eade (vocals/guitar)
Andrew (Clanger) Claridge (guitar)
Dave Goodison (guitars/mandolin/vocals)
Mark Silvey (bass/vocals)
Debbie Silvey (guitar) on early recordings including "Last Exit to Garageland"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fingerpops - (2:48) - 375 plays
- Come Back - (3:05) - 230 plays
- Beelines to Heaven - (2:58) - 186 plays
- Pop Cigar - (4:12) - 119 plays
- Classically Diseased - (2:55) - 91 plays
- Nude Star - (4:09) - 100 plays
- Tired and Bored - (3:51) - 78 plays
- Not Empty - (3:40) - 98 plays
- Jesus I'm Freezing - (4:52) - 63 plays
- Underground Nonsense - (2:26) - 53 plays