10 Shouts - 78,998 Scrobbles
Garageland was an indie rock band on New Zealand's Flying Nun record label. Influenced by Pixies, Pavement, The Clean and The Velvet Underground, they were critically acclaimed in the UK and US for their well-crafted and catchy pop songs. Garageland took their name from a song by The Clash.
Andrew Gladstone (drums/vocals)
Jeremy R. Eade (vocals/guitar)
Andrew (Clanger) Claridge (guitar)
Dave Goodison (guitars/mandolin/vocals)
Mark Silvey (bass/vocals)
Debbie Silvey (guitar) on early recordings including "Last Exit to Garageland"
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fingerpops - (2:48) - 455 plays
- Beelines to Heaven - (2:58) - 244 plays
- Pop Cigar - (4:12) - 180 plays
- Come Back - (3:05) - 193 plays
- Nude Star - (4:09) - 198 plays
- Fire Away - (2:23) - 109 plays
- Classically Diseased - (2:55) - 199 plays
- I'm Looking for What I Can't Get - (2:28) - 55 plays
- Struck - (3:23) - 64 plays
- Tired and Bored - (3:51) - 118 plays