12 Shouts - 69,027 Scrobbles
Their first 3 self-released singles championed by Zane Lowe, Steve Lamacq & John Kennedy lead to invitations to play tour dates with Babyshambles, Graham Coxon and We Are Scientists amongst others.
Their fan-funded debut album ‘How To Make Time’, released in 2013 is a uniquely dark view of London life. In a rare move, their second and final album ‘Split Like Cells’ documents the bands' break up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How Do You Know - (2:48) - 1,142 plays
- Cordelia - (3:01) - 1,095 plays
- St. Peter - (3:23) - 865 plays
- Invisible Man - (2:25) - 739 plays
- 3 Days' Rain - (3:18) - 788 plays
- 7th Wave - (4:05) - 585 plays
- Eternal Bliss - (3:14) - 458 plays
- Cuddling a Cigarette - (3:21) - 213 plays
- Cut and Dry - (3:08) - 405 plays
- When We Were Young - (2:59) - 218 plays