12 Shouts - 67,890 Scrobbles
Their first 3 self-released singles championed by Zane Lowe, Steve Lamacq & John Kennedy lead to invitations to play tour dates with Babyshambles, Graham Coxon and We Are Scientists amongst others.
Their fan-funded debut album ‘How To Make Time’, released in 2013 is a uniquely dark view of London life. In a rare move, their second and final album ‘Split Like Cells’ documents the bands' break up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How Do You Know - (2:48) - 1,091 plays
- Cordelia - (3:01) - 1,246 plays
- St. Peter - (3:23) - 963 plays
- 3 Days' Rain - (3:18) - 946 plays
- Invisible Man - (2:25) - 762 plays
- 7th Wave - (4:05) - 676 plays
- Eternal Bliss - (3:14) - 559 plays
- Cut and Dry - (3:08) - 485 plays
- How to Make Time - (3:28) - 470 plays
- Cuddling a Cigarette - (3:21) - 248 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online