12 Shouts - 70,513 Scrobbles
Their first 3 self-released singles championed by Zane Lowe, Steve Lamacq & John Kennedy lead to invitations to play tour dates with Babyshambles, Graham Coxon and We Are Scientists amongst others.
Their fan-funded debut album ‘How To Make Time’, released in 2013 is a uniquely dark view of London life. In a rare move, their second and final album ‘Split Like Cells’ documents the bands' break up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How Do You Know - (2:48) - 1,105 plays
- Cordelia - (3:01) - 996 plays
- St. Peter - (3:23) - 770 plays
- Invisible Man - (2:25) - 707 plays
- 3 Days' Rain - (3:18) - 732 plays
- 7th Wave - (4:05) - 524 plays
- Eternal Bliss - (3:14) - 438 plays
- Cut and Dry - (3:08) - 372 plays
- Cuddling a Cigarette - (3:21) - 199 plays
- When We Were Young - (2:59) - 218 plays