10 Shouts - 34,577 Scrobbles
'How To Make Time' is the debut album by Gaoler's Daughter, fan funded by the loyal collection of independent music bloggers and live music lovers who admire their sound. The band released several singles last year that were championed by Zane Lowe, Steve Lamacq, John Kennedy Tom Robinson, Mary Anne Hobbs, Tom Ravenscroft, Rich Walters and The Selector’s Goldierocks (amongst other UK taste-makers) and clocked up 4 Hype Machine #1′s as well as featuring on the Hype Machine radio show.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- St. Peter - (3:23) - 2,798 plays
- How Do You Know - (2:48) - 2,740 plays
- Cordelia - (3:01) - 2,073 plays
- 3 Days' Rain - (3:18) - 2,065 plays
- Invisible Man - (2:25) - 1,696 plays
- Eternal Bliss - (3:14) - 1,673 plays
- 7th Wave - (4:05) - 1,366 plays
- Cut and Dry - (3:08) - 1,285 plays
- When We Were Young (Feat. 'Steely' Dan Monte) - (2:53) - 959 plays
- When We Were Young - (2:59) - 807 plays