14 Shouts - 70,602 Scrobbles
Gangsta Blac, from the South Parkway neighborhood of South Memphis, was originally raised in Atlanta, GA by his grandmother and helped care for his brothers (one of which, Kool B, raps along side him on occasions on his 1996 Prophet Entertainment release LP "Can It Be?", his only current production during his stint with producers Juicy J & DJ Paul) when his mother had passed and father had left the family. Very in touch with his community, he still resides in the South Park neighborhood, where he is titled the "Mayor of the Underground".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Da End - (3:12) - 104 plays
- Intro - (1:01) - 87 plays
- Scared Of Me - (5:21) - 56 plays
- Powder - 112 plays
- Write Sum Bump - (4:44) - 53 plays
- Tire Shop - 82 plays
- STH. Mem. - (4:43) - 40 plays
- My Click So Thick - 57 plays
- Crank Dis Bitch Up - 50 plays
- Xtra Xtra - (5:17) - 33 plays