Gang of Four
669 Shouts - 7,793,418 Scrobbles
Gang of Four are a British post-punk group from Leeds, England. Original personnel were singer Jon King, guitarist Andy Gill, bass guitarist Dave Allen and drummer Hugo Burnham. They were fully active from 1977 to 1984, and then re-emerged twice in the 1990s with King and Gill. In 2005, the original lineup reunited. The group had a single in the British Top 60 with "At Home He's A Tourist" in 1979, which was blacklisted by Top Of The Pops for its use of the relatively innocuous term "rubbers".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Damaged Goods - (3:26) - 38,230 plays
- Natural's Not In It - (3:09) - 21,063 plays
- Ether - (3:38) - 13,892 plays
- Not Great Men - (3:11) - 13,111 plays
- I Found That Essence Rare - (3:11) - 12,421 plays
- At Home He's A Tourist - (3:39) - 11,433 plays
- Return the Gift - (3:05) - 11,511 plays
- Guns Before Butter - (4:27) - 8,942 plays
- Glass - (2:28) - 7,827 plays
- Contract - (2:40) - 7,561 plays