11 Shouts - 91,766 Scrobbles
There are 7 bands with the name "Gallery": 1) Gallery was a soft rock band of the 1970s. It was formed in Detroit, Michigan by Jim Gold. While Gallery did record a good amount of songs, they are most famous for their 1972 song called "(It's So) Nice to Be with You," released by Sussex Records, which earned the band a gold record for sales of one million copies. Gallery also had a hit in 1972 with a cover of Mac Davis' "I Believe in Music," which charted moderately well at number 22.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOh, it's so nice to be with you
I love all the things ya say and do
And it's so nice to hear you say
You're gonna please me in every way
Honey, I got the notion you're causin' commotion in my soul
- Nice to Be With You (Re-Recorded) - (0:30) - 791 plays
- LyricsI Believe In Music lyrics
I could just sit around making music all day long.
As long as I'm making my music, ain't gonna do nobody no harm.
And who knows, maybe I'll come up with a song
To make people want to stop all their fussing and fighting
- False Bride - 110 plays
- LyricsYou came here from the country
You left your Pa and your Ma
And do you remember what you told them
You wouldn't come to no harm, yeah
But they kept on kidding you
- It's So Nice To Be With You - (2:41) - 65 plays
- Blue - (3:31) - 59 plays
- Nice to Be With You (Original Hit Single Version) - (2:39) - 67 plays
- Set Adrift - (5:39) - 58 plays
- Terkenal - (3:52) - 65 plays