There are 7 bands with the name "Gallery":Read More...
1) Gallery was a soft rock band of the 1970s. It was formed in Detroit, Michigan by Jim Gold. While Gallery did record a good amount of songs, they are most famous for their 1972 song called "(It's So) Nice to Be with You," released by Sussex Records, which earned the band a gold record for sales of one million copies. Gallery also had a hit in 1972 with a cover of Mac Davis' "I Believe in Music," which charted moderately well at number 22. Gallery had still a third hit in 1972 with a song that cracked the bottom reaches of the Top 40 called Big City Miss Ruth Ann.
2) Gallery is a band from Los Angeles, California. Formed in early 2009 featuring members of BrucexCampbell and Filth Tribe. The band's signature style 'Slench' features a blend of sludge / doom metal and hardcore / crust punk. Lyrical themes feature politically and socially conscious commentary on the human condition. They have recently completed a full-length album available free for download, as has been their tradition with earlier releases.
2011 Release "Anno Exitium" - Free Download http://www.kuhlfx.com/gallery/gallery_anno_exitium.zip
3) Gallery is a pop-synth-rock band from Germany, who came to mild popularity after covering pop-act Eiffel 65's hit song Blue - http://www.gallerymania.de/
4) Gallery is a Rock / Indie / Progressive band from Trondheim,
Norway. Band Members are: Snorre Valen (vocals, keys), David Dolmen (guitars, vocals), Bjørn Boassen (guitars), Arne Øvervoll (bass), Andreas Kjøl Berg (drums).
Check out their MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/gallerytunes
5) Gallery was a British folk band of the 1970s who released an album, "The Wind that shakes the barley", on the MIDAS label in 1972.
6) Gallery was David Samuels on vibraharp & marimba, Michael DiPasqua on drums & percussion, Paul McCandless on soprano sax, oboe & english horn, David Darling on cello and Ratzo Harris on bass. They released an LP on ECM in 1982 of the same name.
7) Gallery is a band from Indonesia formed in 1998. With Cindy Fatikasari on Vocal, Vincent on Guitar, Ungke on Bass and Donny on drums. Playing Alternative rock and ska genre. Has released 1album, self titled, and 2 video clips that sky rocketted their name into fame. Terkenal (translation: Famous/The Fame) and D'Arcy.
After 10 years hiatus, they were reunited in 2008 with a name change, Green Lights.
Because their new label did not allow them to use their old name. Green Lights has released 1 album so far, entitled REUNITED.
Cindy Fatikasari is known as Indonesian version of Gwen Stefani, her biggest role model.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
Oh, it's so nice to be with you
I love all the things ya say and do
And it's so nice to hear you say
You're gonna please me in every way
- LyricsI could just sit around making music all day long
As long as I'm making my music ain't gonna do nobody no harm
And who knows maybe I'll come up with a song
To make people want to stop all this fussing and fighting
Long enough to sing along
- Blue - 5,528 plays
- Set Adrift - 3,298 plays
- Nice to Be With You (Re-Recorded) - 1,896 plays
- Big City Miss Ruth Ann - 1,411 plays
- False Bride - 840 plays
- Immortal Blade - 622 plays
- It's So Nice To Be With You - 830 plays
- SoulKrusher - 515 plays