Gallagher & Lyle
2 Shouts - 49,396 Scrobbles
Gallagher & Lyle were Scottish singer-songwriters Benny Gallagher (b 10 June 1945 in Largs) and Graham Lyle (b 11 March 1944 in Bellshill). They first appeared together in 1959 in The Bluefrets. Early songwriting work was for Dean Ford and The Gaylords (later to become Marmalade). Signed by The Beatles in 1968 to write for Apple Records' Mary Hopkin. In 1970 they joined Tom Mcguinness and Hughie Flint to form McGuinness Flint and penned the hits ''When I'm Dead And Gone'' (which reached No 2 in the UK in 1970) and ''Malt And Barley Blues'' (No 5 in 1971).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Wanna Stay With You - (2:59) - 1,036 plays
- Heart On My Sleeve - (3:17) - 642 plays
- Breakaway - (3:42) - 368 plays
- Every Little Teardrop - (3:56) - 23 plays
- Fifteen Summers - (4:09) - 24 plays
- The Runaway - (4:39) - 14 plays
- Stay Young - (3:41) - 9 plays
- If I Needed Someone - (4:36) - 6 plays
- Mhairu - (3:03) - 22 plays
- All Grown Up - (3:39) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online