Gallagher & Lyle
2 Shouts - 48,729 Scrobbles
Gallagher & Lyle were Scottish singer-songwriters Benny Gallagher (b 10 June 1945 in Largs) and Graham Lyle (b 11 March 1944 in Bellshill). They first appeared together in 1959 in The Bluefrets. Early songwriting work was for Dean Ford and The Gaylords (later to become Marmalade). Signed by The Beatles in 1968 to write for Apple Records' Mary Hopkin. In 1970 they joined Tom Mcguinness and Hughie Flint to form McGuinness Flint and penned the hits ''When I'm Dead And Gone'' (which reached No 2 in the UK in 1970) and ''Malt And Barley Blues'' (No 5 in 1971).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Wanna Stay With You - (2:59) - 1,018 plays
- Heart On My Sleeve - (3:17) - 695 plays
- Breakaway - (3:42) - 363 plays
- Every Little Teardrop - (3:56) - 22 plays
- Stay Young - (3:41) - 13 plays
- Fifteen Summers - (4:09) - 27 plays
- The Runaway - (4:39) - 16 plays
- Willie - (3:23) - 11 plays
- Sittin' Down Music - (2:48) - 8 plays
- We - (3:39) - 8 plays