Gabrielle Roth & The Mirrors
5 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Gabrielle Roth (1941-2012) was a New Yorker and the originator of the 5Rhythms Movement Method. Gabrielle was also a theatre director and musician, she worked in groups with drummers (The Mirrors) creating dynamic patterns of trance and tribal rhythms. Top albums include "Bones", (1989) and "Ritual" (1990). She also released music as Gabrielle Roth and the Mirrors, and as Gabrielle Roth ... A hidden gem!
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cloud Mountain - (7:24) - 97 plays
- Vajra Guru - (12:58) - 150 plays
- Stillpoint - (6:00) - 188 plays
- Eternal Dance - (9:11) - 99 plays
- Medicine Dream (Drum Reprise) - (5:34) - 140 plays
- Shavasana - (8:47) - 85 plays
- Oceana - (4:59) - 85 plays
- Stillness - (5:56) - 174 plays
- Crystal Cavern - (8:21) - 179 plays
- Stone Circle - (6:53) - 179 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online