348 Shouts - 3,045,964 Scrobbles
Gabrielle Aplin (born 10 October 1992) is an English singer-songwriter from Sutton Benger, Wiltshire. Aplin gained a following online after publishing acoustic covers of songs by bands such as Paramore and You Me at Six on YouTube. Since 2010, Aplin has released three EPs and toured the UK and Europe. In February 2012, Aplin announced she had signed to Parlophone and was recording her debut album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSummer comes,
here we are just the same.
Don't need pressure don't need change,
so let's not give the game away.
- LyricsI'm a phoenix in the water
A fish that's learned to fly
And I've always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So I'm wishing, wishing further
- LyricsAhhh Hmhmhmm
Dreams are like angels
They keep bad at bay
Love is the light
Scaring darkness away
- LyricsYou kept all the things I threw away
A leaf I picked a birthday card I made
Holding on to memories of you and me
We didn't last a year, oh
We're just a box of souvenirs
- LyricsYou are my avalanche, one world away
My make believing, while I was wide awake
Just a trick of light to be bring me around again
Those wild eyes
A psychedelic silhouette
- Keep on Walking - (2:52) - 16,376 plays
- How Do You Feel Today? - (3:47) - 13,360 plays
- Human - (3:26) - 13,679 plays
- Start of Time - (4:00) - 15,053 plays
- Alive - (4:12) - 12,982 plays