349 Shouts - 3,173,682 Scrobbles
Gabrielle Aplin (born 10 October 1992) is an English singer-songwriter from Sutton Benger, Wiltshire. Aplin gained a following online after publishing acoustic covers of songs by bands such as Paramore and You Me at Six on YouTube. Since 2010, Aplin has released three EPs and toured the UK and Europe. In February 2012, Aplin announced she had signed to Parlophone and was recording her debut album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSummer comes,
here we are just the same.
Don't need pressure don't need change,
so let's not give the game away.
- LyricsI'm a phoenix in the water
A fish that's learned to fly
And I've always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So I'm wishing, wishing further
- LyricsAhhh Hmhmhmm
Dreams are like angels
They keep bad at bay
Love is the light
Scaring darkness away
- LyricsYou kept all the things I threw away
A leaf I picked a birthday card I made
Holding on to memories of you and me
We didn't last a year, oh
We're just a box of souvenirs
- LyricsYou are my avalanche, one world away
My make believing, while I was wide awake
Just a trick of light to be bring me around again
Those wild eyes
A psychedelic silhouette
- Keep on Walking - (2:52) - 16,044 plays
- How Do You Feel Today? - (3:47) - 13,377 plays
- Human - (3:26) - 13,580 plays
- Start of Time - (4:00) - 14,938 plays
- Alive - (4:12) - 12,840 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online