62 Shouts - 1,254,456 Scrobbles
Gabriel Yared (Arabic: جبرائيل يارد) (born 7 October 1949) is a Lebanese-French composer, best known for his work in French and American cinema. Born in Beirut, Lebanon, his work in France included the scores for Betty Blue and Camille Claudel. He later began working with American film directors, winning an Oscar for his score for The English Patient and a nomination for The Talented Mr. Ripley and Cold Mountain.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ada Plays - (3:17) - 2,439 plays
- Coco & Igor - (1:46) - 1,205 plays
- The Unfeeling Kiss - (3:43) - 1,034 plays
- City of Angels - (7:07) - 1,025 plays
- C'est le Vent, Betty - (4:16) - 756 plays
- Spreading Wings - (4:25) - 950 plays
- Betty et Zorg - (2:24) - 808 plays
- An Angel Falls - (4:56) - 846 plays
- Ada And Inman - (5:02) - 501 plays
- Anthem - (3:23) - 480 plays