62 Shouts - 1,263,869 Scrobbles
Gabriel Yared (Arabic: جبرائيل يارد) (born 7 October 1949) is a Lebanese-French composer, best known for his work in French and American cinema. Born in Beirut, Lebanon, his work in France included the scores for Betty Blue and Camille Claudel. He later began working with American film directors, winning an Oscar for his score for The English Patient and a nomination for The Talented Mr. Ripley and Cold Mountain.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ada Plays - (3:17) - 1,915 plays
- The Unfeeling Kiss - (3:43) - 1,039 plays
- C'est le Vent, Betty - (4:16) - 827 plays
- City of Angels - (7:07) - 1,064 plays
- Betty et Zorg - (2:24) - 878 plays
- Spreading Wings - (4:25) - 900 plays
- Coco & Igor - (1:46) - 868 plays
- An Angel Falls - (4:56) - 817 plays
- Ada And Inman - (5:02) - 498 plays
- Anthem - (3:23) - 469 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online