2 Shouts - 7,810 Scrobbles
Argentinean acoustic jazz guitarist Gabriel Szternsztejn is flat-out incredible. It's easy to hear from the first strains of the opening track "Tan Bien" that Szternsztejn enjoys teasing together complex polyrhythms with melodies that soar contagiously from the heart. He's been blessed to fall in with musical partners who share the talent to complete Szternsztejn's intricate musical vision: Alejandro Lamothe is on second guitar, Victor Shorupski on soprano sax...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tanto tiempo - (1:39) - 7 plays
- Remar - (1:32) - 6 plays
- Tan Bien - (1:33) - 11 plays
- Estrella de piedra - (1:32) - 4 plays
- La calle mientras te espero - (1:43) - 4 plays
- Días de lluvia - (1:33) - 4 plays
- Farol - (3:56) - 2 plays
- Cosas sin decir - (1:43) - 2 plays
- Hablemos tranquilos - (1:43) - 1 plays
- Trenes pasados - (5:30) - 1 plays