GNR is an abbreviation of two bands: 1. American hard rock band Guns N' Roses 2. Grupo Novo Rock GNR is a portuguese rock band formed in Porto (Oporto) in the beginning of 1980 by Vítor Rua that abandoned the band in 1982 in search of other sonorities, forming the duo Telectu, along with Jorge Lima Barreto. GNR is actually the short name for Grupo Novo Rock ("New Rock Group"). GNR were one the groups that better incorporated what was called portuguese rock in the 1980's.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pronúncia Do Norte - (3:28) - 598 plays
- Dunas - (3:33) - 592 plays
- Efectivamente - (3:11) - 500 plays
- Sangue Oculto - (5:12) - 482 plays
- Ana Lee - (3:16) - 373 plays
- Video Maria - (4:15) - 392 plays
- + Vale Nunca - (5:24) - 298 plays
- Quero Que Vá Tudo Pro Inferno - (2:40) - 254 plays
- Morte Ao Sol - (4:37) - 229 plays
- Portugal Na CEE - (4:13) - 241 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online