GIN PALACE JESTERS
0 Shouts - 8,146 Scrobbles
"Chicago's original honky-tonk fools," the Gin Palace Jesters are purveyors of the finest in hard hitting hillbilly Honky-tonk, Country Boogie, and Western Swing. Infused with a deep and sincere fondness for all traditional American musical styles, the sound of the Gin Palace Jesters could best be described as being akin to the sounds of Country Music's "Golden" age. Delivering 3 and 4 part country harmony, the Gin Palace Jesters prove that authentic country and cowboy music can still hold validity in both traditional songs as well as brand new originals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Roadhouse Riot - (3:57) - 4 plays
- Ol' Webb's Bullhorn Pontiac - (4:13) - 4 plays
- lover not a fighter - (2:45) - 12 plays
- pomade on my pillow - (2:51) - 11 plays
- 18 Days And 18 Wheels - (3:37) - 10 plays
- Pink Champagne (& A Chevy Caprice) - (4:23) - 9 plays
- (I've) Drunk All My Troubles Away - (3:13) - 8 plays
- Losing Her Memory - (2:36) - 11 plays
- Ol´ Webb´s Bullhorn Pontiac - (4:18) - 1 plays
- You Cry Alone - (2:50) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online