75 Shouts - 158,673 Scrobbles
Gülben Ergen (born August 25, 1972) is a Turkish singer and occasional actress. She was born in Istanbul, Turkey, and has acted in films and on television. Her most famous role is probably that of Melek in Dadı, the Turkish version of The Nanny. She was named Miss Cinema 1987. During her career, Ergen has released six successful albums and became a top singer. She married Mustafa Erdoğan, the founder of Fire of Anatolia dance group, on September 5, 2004, and has had a child, Atlas Erdoğan, on January 18, 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Giden Günlerim Oldu - (4:34) - 310 plays
- Lay La Lay Lalay - (3:19) - 198 plays
- Bay Doğru - (4:07) - 243 plays
- Üzgünüm - (3:28) - 158 plays
- Yani - (4:20) - 141 plays
- Çilekli - (4:35) - 113 plays
- Avrupa (Milli Takım) - (4:38) - 103 plays
- Bir şans daha - (4:11) - 136 plays
- Şıkır Şıkır - (3:57) - 99 plays
- Amor - (2:57) - 102 plays