39 Shouts - 89,527 Scrobbles
This is one of the many harder-edged and organ dominated progressive bands that emerged in the early Seventies. Unfortunately very little is known about FUZZY DUCK’s history. The musicians were Paul Francis (drums, percussion), Mick (Doc) Hawksworth (bass, vocals, acoustic 12-string, electric cello), Roy (Daze) Sharland (organ, electric piano) and Grahame White (guitar, vocals, acoustic guitar). The eponymous album from 1971 was released on CD by both the German Repertoire Records and the UK Aftermath Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time Will Be Your Doctor - (5:13) - 693 plays
- Just Look Around You - (4:26) - 462 plays
- Afternoon Out - (5:01) - 499 plays
- Mrs. Prout - (6:51) - 466 plays
- More Than I Am - (5:35) - 454 plays
- Country Boy - (6:06) - 341 plays
- In Our Time - (6:43) - 304 plays
- A Word From Big D - (1:43) - 246 plays
- Double Time Woman - (3:00) - 248 plays
- Big Brass Band - (2:58) - 248 plays