39 Shouts - 87,748 Scrobbles
This is one of the many harder-edged and organ dominated progressive bands that emerged in the early Seventies. Unfortunately very little is known about FUZZY DUCK’s history. The musicians were Paul Francis (drums, percussion), Mick (Doc) Hawksworth (bass, vocals, acoustic 12-string, electric cello), Roy (Daze) Sharland (organ, electric piano) and Grahame White (guitar, vocals, acoustic guitar). The eponymous album from 1971 was released on CD by both the German Repertoire Records and the UK Aftermath Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time Will Be Your Doctor - (5:13) - 714 plays
- Afternoon Out - (5:01) - 479 plays
- Just Look Around You - (4:26) - 452 plays
- Mrs. Prout - (6:51) - 445 plays
- More Than I Am - (5:35) - 452 plays
- Country Boy - (6:06) - 341 plays
- In Our Time - (6:43) - 306 plays
- Big Brass Band - (2:58) - 254 plays
- A Word From Big D - (1:43) - 241 plays
- Double Time Woman - (3:00) - 240 plays