39 Shouts - 88,333 Scrobbles
This is one of the many harder-edged and organ dominated progressive bands that emerged in the early Seventies. Unfortunately very little is known about FUZZY DUCK’s history. The musicians were Paul Francis (drums, percussion), Mick (Doc) Hawksworth (bass, vocals, acoustic 12-string, electric cello), Roy (Daze) Sharland (organ, electric piano) and Grahame White (guitar, vocals, acoustic guitar). The eponymous album from 1971 was released on CD by both the German Repertoire Records and the UK Aftermath Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time Will Be Your Doctor - (5:13) - 751 plays
- Afternoon Out - (5:01) - 492 plays
- Just Look Around You - (4:26) - 460 plays
- Mrs. Prout - (6:51) - 470 plays
- More Than I Am - (5:35) - 470 plays
- Country Boy - (6:06) - 425 plays
- In Our Time - (6:43) - 343 plays
- A Word From Big D - (1:43) - 255 plays
- Double Time Woman - (3:00) - 245 plays
- Big Brass Band - (2:58) - 238 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online