0 Shouts - 99,004 Scrobbles
This is one of the many harder-edged and organ dominated progressive bands that emerged in the early Seventies. Unfortunately very little is known about FUZZY DUCK’s history. The musicians were Paul Francis (drums, percussion), Mick (Doc) Hawksworth (bass, vocals, acoustic 12-string, electric cello), Roy (Daze) Sharland (organ, electric piano) and Grahame White (guitar, vocals, acoustic guitar). The eponymous album from 1971 was released on CD by both the German Repertoire Records and the UK Aftermath Records.Read More...
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time Will Be Your Doctor - 13,100 plays
- Just Look Around You - 9,790 plays
- LyricsWait for the sun to rise Mrs. Prout
Open your eyes and take a lookout
Streets full of people gathering round
Look Mrs. Prout and see what they found
Smears on their face their all in the race
Dream - spiralling up from the ground.
Fog - covering all your surround.
Squirrel grey is the colour of you,
But inside green and ebony hue.
- LyricsLove take these wings and fly
Carry you across the sky
Wish I could fly like you
And feel all the things you do
Oh it's the way things are meant to be
- Country Boy - 8,207 plays
- A Word From Big D - 7,499 plays
- In Our Time - 7,083 plays
- Double Time Woman - 3,560 plays
- Big Brass Band - 3,362 plays