15 Shouts - 54,180 Scrobbles
Future Signal were formed in 2004 by Tom Parkin, James Gorely and Mike Quick. Tom and Mike began writing Drum and Bass together in 2002. 2 years later when James began producing with them, Future Signal were born. They were influenced by attending DnB events in the mid to late 90’s, artists such as Bad Company, Ed Rush and Optical, Konflict and the Ram Records camp. More recently, artists such as Noisia, Phace, Audio and Misanthrop have set the standard to which they aspire.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Space Jam - (2:25) - 209 plays
- Trident - (6:28) - 170 plays
- Claymore - (2:15) - 143 plays
- Espionage - (5:23) - 113 plays
- Monopole - (2:34) - 93 plays
- Scrimshanker - (6:03) - 73 plays
- Nemesis - (2:30) - 72 plays
- Death Mask - (7:17) - 46 plays
- Mirror Image - (1:33) - 39 plays
- safe house - 46 plays