Furthest Drive Home
0 Shouts - 105,654 Scrobbles
Furthest Drive Home were a 4-piece pop-punk band from Farnham, UK. They formed in 2003, and played their first gig not long after, at University of Surrey, Guildford, UK. The final line up was completed in 2004 after the band met bassist Jim McCarthey through various friends. The band released their EP Lost in Genre in the summer of 2005, before playing the side stage at Brighton's "Taste of Chaos" festival, alongside the likes of The Used, Killswitch Engage and Funeral For A Friend. In the same year Furthest Drive Home were featured on a special Drive-Thru Records/Pure Volume Compilation CD alongside Midtown, Gym Class Heroes and Homegrown with the song Future Full of Jive which was track listed as "Control Yourself".Read More...
In January 2007, the band signed to Hungry Kid Records and recorded their debut mini album, The Complete First Series at Ignition Studios in North London, with the mastering being completed at the world famous Abbey Road Studios.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forget His Facade - 18,531 plays
- Director's Cut - 22,150 plays
- Diamond Watch - 17,261 plays
- Holly - 7,752 plays
- tower over the tallest - 7,614 plays
- Rationalize - 2,684 plays
- Rationalize Not Dramatize - 3,658 plays
- Forget his facade (he's just playing another card) - 4,229 plays
- Control Yourself - 1,745 plays
- Holiday Too Short - 1,041 plays