Furthest Drive Home
59 Shouts - 113,113 Scrobbles
Furthest Drive Home were a 4-piece pop-punk band from Farnham, UK. They formed in 2003, and played their first gig not long after, at University of Surrey, Guildford, UK. The final line up was completed in 2004 after the band met bassist Jim McCarthey through various friends. The band released their EP Lost in Genre in the summer of 2005, before playing the side stage at Brighton's "Taste of Chaos" festival, alongside the likes of The Used, Killswitch Engage and Funeral for a Friend.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forget His Facade - (3:36) - 47 plays
- Director's Cut - (3:53) - 61 plays
- Diamond Watch - (3:27) - 48 plays
- tower over the tallest - (3:42) - 25 plays
- Holly - (2:59) - 36 plays
- Rationalize Not Dramatize - (3:25) - 30 plays
- directors cut - (3:58) - 4 plays
- Rationalize Not Dramatise - (3:31) - 15 plays
- Control Yourself - 2 plays
- Tower Of The Tallest - (3:42) - 12 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online