0 Shouts - 1,801 Scrobbles
"you can't kill everyone....cos then there'd be no-one left to respect"Read More...
In 1994 Chris Morris portrayed a fictional rapper, Fur Q, for a sketch satirising hiphop's glamorisation of guns and violence promoting his song "Uzi Lover" (a parody of Phillip Bailey's song "Easy Lover") featuring lyrics such as "Uzi like a metal dick in my hand, magazine like a big testicle gland, bitch wanna try it, I said keep it quiet.. shove it up your mother (musical note) ass and fry it" and "Cop! Bitch! Cop bitch mother (musical note)!" (other random words were censored for comedic effect).
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Uzi Lover - 1,789 plays
- Uzi Lover (Lee B edit) - 3 plays
- Fur Q - Uzi Lover - 2 plays
- Brandish Renewal - RUINS - 2 plays
- Brandish Renewal - Shop (2) - 1 plays
- Brandish Renewal - Ancient Statue - 1 plays
- uzi lover fire remix - 1 plays
- Uzi Lover (Raw) - 1 plays
- Introduction - 1 plays