1 Shouts - 12,003 Scrobbles
This band consisted of four members, Arnold “Hoss” Albury on keyboard, Ivan “Cool Breeze” Orlando on drums, Charles “Carlos” Hepburn on bass and lead vocals, and Simeon Taylor on guitar.
The Horns of many Deep City and T.K. Records in the early days came from the famous Marching 100 of FAMU, consisting of Aaron Johnson and Willie North on trombone and Earl Bethel and Earl Finley on trumpet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bahama Soul Stew - (2:32) - 166 plays
- The Beginning of the End - (3:37) - 61 plays
- Look What You Can Get - (2:17) - 75 plays
- Bahama Soul Stew (Kenny Dope Edit) - (3:11) - 32 plays
- Look At What You Can Get (Kenny Dope Edit) - (2:22) - 22 plays
- Beginning of the End - 12 plays
- Bahama Soul Stew (K Dope Edit) - (3:11) - 10 plays
- Look What You Can Get (K Dope Edit) - (2:22) - 10 plays
- Monkey Tamarind - (3:35) - 9 plays
- Healin' (Juan Ventura Dub) - (7:12) - 11 plays