0 Shouts - 1,102,674 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with the name Funeral Party:Read More...
(1) Funeral Party is a four-piece band that formed one night in a Whittier, CA park in 2005. Initially, the band didn’t even own equipment and had to borrow it from bands they played with at East Los Angeles backyard parties and warehouses. Lars Stalfors, engineer for The Mars Volta, invited the band to record in the Volta’s studio in East L.A. The sessions yielded “Chalice”. They are currently signed to RCA Records. Their song "New York City Moves to the Sound of L.A." was featured in a Taco Bell commercial for the "Doritos Locos Taco".
Chad Elliott - Vocals
James Torres - Guitar
Kimo Kahalua - Bass
Tim Madrid - Drums
Dylan - Percussion / Keyboards
(2) Funeral Party is a two-man Japanese darkwave outfit. They made their debut on the Pafe Record compilation "Vision of the Emotion" in 1985. Their first record "Dream of Embryo" was released by Pafe Record the following year, with cover art penned by contemporary muzan-e artist Maruo Suehiro.
T. Kusano - vocals / drums / synthesizer / guitar / bass
M. Morita - synthesizer / vocals / electronics.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Finale - 213,018 plays
- New York City Moves To The Sound of L.A. - 85,996 plays
- Where Did It Go Wrong - 89,158 plays
- Car Wars - 84,679 plays
- Postcards Of Persuasion - 64,671 plays
- Youth and Poverty - 68,358 plays
- City In Silhouettes - 60,140 plays
- Relics To Ruins - 55,905 plays
- Golden Age of Knowhere - 49,369 plays
- Giant Song - 69,764 plays