37 Shouts - 206,267 Scrobbles
Steeped in soul, hip-hop, disco and avant-garde electronics, Fulgeance has created his very own niche in bass music. Taking on bits and pieces from techno, afrobeat, the UK sub-bass tradition and current phenomena like Skweee, the young producer's debut LP is a far cry from the substance-lacking pre-set copycats that have flooded the beatscene lately.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stupido - (4:09) - 766 plays
- Raw - (3:17) - 776 plays
- He Knows - (3:25) - 728 plays
- Neverending - (3:57) - 550 plays
- Vilnius Bump - (2:58) - 584 plays
- Moscow Nightlife - (2:53) - 501 plays
- Velcro - (4:00) - 363 plays
- London Falling - (4:19) - 301 plays
- Sheeeeiit - (4:17) - 240 plays
- Down - (4:06) - 207 plays