36 Shouts - 187,207 Scrobbles
Steeped in soul, hip-hop, disco and avant-garde electronics, Fulgeance has created his very own niche in bass music. Taking on bits and pieces from techno, afrobeat, the UK sub-bass tradition and current phenomena like Skweee, the young producer's debut LP is a far cry from the substance-lacking pre-set copycats that have flooded the beatscene lately.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stupido - (4:09) - 1,055 plays
- Raw - (3:17) - 966 plays
- He Knows - (3:25) - 873 plays
- Neverending - (3:57) - 825 plays
- Vilnius Bump - (2:58) - 906 plays
- Velcro - (4:00) - 515 plays
- London Falling - (4:19) - 458 plays
- Down - (4:06) - 479 plays
- Sheeeeiit - (4:17) - 471 plays
- Antigravity - Fulgeance Remix - (4:25) - 373 plays