36 Shouts - 189,315 Scrobbles
Steeped in soul, hip-hop, disco and avant-garde electronics, Fulgeance has created his very own niche in bass music. Taking on bits and pieces from techno, afrobeat, the UK sub-bass tradition and current phenomena like Skweee, the young producer's debut LP is a far cry from the substance-lacking pre-set copycats that have flooded the beatscene lately.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Raw - (3:17) - 984 plays
- Stupido - (4:09) - 895 plays
- He Knows - (3:25) - 782 plays
- Neverending - (3:57) - 702 plays
- Vilnius Bump - (2:58) - 923 plays
- London Falling - (4:19) - 449 plays
- Antigravity - Fulgeance Remix - (4:25) - 333 plays
- Velcro - (4:00) - 414 plays
- Down - (4:06) - 401 plays
- Sheeeeiit - (4:17) - 372 plays