37 Shouts - 195,367 Scrobbles
Steeped in soul, hip-hop, disco and avant-garde electronics, Fulgeance has created his very own niche in bass music. Taking on bits and pieces from techno, afrobeat, the UK sub-bass tradition and current phenomena like Skweee, the young producer's debut LP is a far cry from the substance-lacking pre-set copycats that have flooded the beatscene lately.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Raw - (3:17) - 749 plays
- Vilnius Bump - (2:58) - 666 plays
- He Knows - (3:25) - 559 plays
- Stupido - (4:09) - 541 plays
- London Falling - (4:19) - 394 plays
- Neverending - (3:57) - 413 plays
- Down - (4:06) - 243 plays
- Glamoure - (2:50) - 253 plays
- Antigravity - Fulgeance Remix - (4:25) - 205 plays
- Velcro - (4:00) - 241 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online