36 Shouts - 144,303 Scrobbles
Steeped in soul, hip-hop, disco and avant-garde electronics, Fulgeance has created his very own niche in bass music. Taking on bits and pieces from techno, afrobeat, the UK sub-bass tradition and current phenomena like Skweee, the young producer's debut LP is a far cry from the substance-lacking pre-set copycats that have flooded the beatscene lately.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Raw - (3:17) - 999 plays
- Vilnius Bump - (2:58) - 929 plays
- Rubiscube - (3:41) - 512 plays
- London Falling - (4:19) - 590 plays
- Bien Rond - (4:27) - 408 plays
- Absolute Belta - (3:59) - 422 plays
- I Luv U - (4:33) - 442 plays
- Step Thru - (4:01) - 607 plays
- Deep Black - (3:49) - 501 plays
- Low Club Anthem - (6:04) - 389 plays