150 Shouts - 3,057,081 Scrobbles
Fruit Bats is an American rock band formed in 1997 in Chicago, Illinois. The group has had many personnel changes but revolves around songwriter Eric D. Johnson. Their albums include Echolocation (2001), Mouthfuls (2003), Spelled in Bones (2005), The Ruminant Band (2009), and Tripper (2011). In 2009 Johnson also joined The Shins. Originally part of short-lived Chicago group I Rowboat, Johnson and two of his fellow Rowboat members, guitarist Dan Strack and drummer Brian Belval, created Fruit Bats as a side-project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBaby, remember on the bus and my hand was on your knee
When you love somebody it's hard to think about anything but to breathe
Baby, I am the cub who was washed out in the flood
When you love somebody and bite your tongue all you get is a mouthful of blood
- It’s Beginning To Look Like Christmas - (3:00) - 7,894 plays
- You're Too Weird - (3:46) - 9,779 plays
- The Ruminant Band - (3:21) - 6,007 plays
- So Long - (3:54) - 3,877 plays
- Primitive Man - (3:24) - 2,657 plays
- Tony the Tripper - (4:15) - 2,344 plays
- Shivering Fawn - (3:50) - 1,968 plays
- Beautiful Morning Light - (3:38) - 1,862 plays
- Dolly - (2:36) - 1,929 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online