150 Shouts - 2,998,319 Scrobbles
Fruit Bats is an American rock band formed in 1997 in Chicago, Illinois. The group has had many personnel changes but revolves around songwriter Eric D. Johnson. Their albums include Echolocation (2001), Mouthfuls (2003), Spelled in Bones (2005), The Ruminant Band (2009), and Tripper (2011). In 2009 Johnson also joined The Shins. Originally part of short-lived Chicago group I Rowboat, Johnson and two of his fellow Rowboat members, guitarist Dan Strack and drummer Brian Belval, created Fruit Bats as a side-project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When U Love Somebody - (4:31) - 18,555 plays
- You're Too Weird - (3:46) - 13,041 plays
- The Ruminant Band - (3:21) - 6,532 plays
- So Long - (3:54) - 4,977 plays
- Tony the Tripper - (4:15) - 3,877 plays
- Primitive Man - (3:24) - 3,195 plays
- Beautiful Morning Light - (3:38) - 2,460 plays
- Shivering Fawn - (3:50) - 2,148 plays
- Dolly - (2:36) - 2,304 plays
- Tangie and Ray - (3:14) - 2,107 plays