150 Shouts - 2,914,127 Scrobbles
Fruit Bats is an American rock band formed in 1997 in Chicago, Illinois. The group has had many personnel changes but revolves around songwriter Eric D. Johnson. Their albums include Echolocation (2001), Mouthfuls (2003), Spelled in Bones (2005), The Ruminant Band (2009), and Tripper (2011). In 2009 Johnson also joined The Shins. Originally part of short-lived Chicago group I Rowboat, Johnson and two of his fellow Rowboat members, guitarist Dan Strack and drummer Brian Belval, created Fruit Bats as a side-project.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When U Love Somebody - (4:31) - 17,695 plays
- You're Too Weird - (3:46) - 10,836 plays
- The Ruminant Band - (3:21) - 8,904 plays
- So Long - (3:54) - 7,494 plays
- It’s Beginning To Look Like Christmas - (3:00) - 5,490 plays
- Tony the Tripper - (4:15) - 5,453 plays
- Primitive Man - (3:24) - 4,962 plays
- Beautiful Morning Light - (3:38) - 3,985 plays
- Shivering Fawn - (3:50) - 3,207 plays
- Tangie and Ray - (3:14) - 3,093 plays