8 Shouts - 8,330 Scrobbles
This man is the founder of ..1 super sound station dublab.com. He produced the acclaimed dublab cd compilations freeways (Emperor Norton Records) and summer (Hefty Records). Frosty has rocked decks across the US and Europe and was nominated by the LA Weekly as best selector. Recently, Frosty curated a shining art show, UP OUR SLEEVE: the dublab covers project. He writes run-ons for XLR8R Magazine and spends days advising, connecting, and promoting brilliant young music makers. Frosty is shaping a world with wide sound vibes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Organ Grinder's Monkey - (2:28) - 80 plays
- Frosty the Snowman - (1:08) - 5 plays
- jesus couldn't drum - (0:40) - 4 plays
- Alice Coltrane "Saved from the Fire" Mix for RBMA Radio - (44:08) - 19 plays
- Vibrant Vietnam - (68:03) - 3 plays
- Merry X'mas Everybody - (2:18) - 3 plays
- Window Pane - (8:39) - 2 plays
- Mixotic 211 - Netlabel Mixtape Vol.11 - (70:25) - 3 plays
- dublab "Sound Spectrum" for Marfa Public Radio: Hour Two (08.10.14) - (54:00) - 12 plays
- Adventure Time space special (08.22.12) - (61:47) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online