50 Shouts - 254,510 Scrobbles
From Zero is a nu-metal group formed in Chicago, Illinois in 1998. Their music is distinguished from many earlier nu-metal groups with its greater focus on vocal harmonies, and correspondingly less elements of hip hop than groups like Limp Bizkit or Puya. In 1999, the band independently released their self titled EP (referred to as "The Green Album"). At this time, they were also opening for bands such as Amen, Disturbed, Nickelback and Nothingface.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOnce I told you about my secrets
I say, "I trust you but that don't seem right"
Harsh decisions is what has made us
Grow ever slowly towards other sides
Forget about the time
- LyricsYes, I'm the one you're waiting for
Yes, I'm the one, yes, I'm the one
Who decides when times aren't right?
Well, who's left out? Well, I'm left out
Don't try, just leave it, it's all bitter change
- LyricsSlave you get what you bring
Tired or you get what we give
I feel like I'm stuck in between
Again, again, again and again
Loath, I've been subjected to what you've said
- LyricsYou seem to think that times have changed
It's all around beside me what you cry
Endless ever waiting, like the time I felt so jaded
Don't you ever try so where's your alibi?
It feels like someone killed my soul and told me what to say
- Circumstances - (3:31) - 412 plays
- Suffering - (4:13) - 482 plays
- Jeer - (4:10) - 365 plays
- Myself - (3:27) - 390 plays
- Gone - (4:21) - 393 plays
- Horrors - (3:57) - 341 plays