From The Mouth Of The Sun
46 Shouts - 105,011 Scrobbles
Woven Tide is the debut album by From The Mouth of The Sun, the new collaboration between Dag Rosenqvist (aka Jasper TX), and composer Aaron Martin. Out of the charred embers of dusk Woven Tide emerges with an incandescent glow. Each glimmer cast by the sustained notes of ebony keys, the taut strings of the cello, and the rampant buzz of guitar lights our way, gives us hope, brings us into the dawn of a new day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sitting In A Roofless Room - (3:41) - 1,880 plays
- Color Loss - (6:04) - 1,683 plays
- Like Shadows In An Empty Cathedral - (7:41) - 1,688 plays
- Pools Of Rust - (6:25) - 1,460 plays
- Snow Burial (While Blue Skies Gather) - (3:14) - 1,328 plays
- The Crossing - (1:09) - 1,086 plays
- My Skin Drinks Light That Has Passed Through Leaves - (4:08) - 953 plays
- A Season In Waters - (11:40) - 881 plays
- Pools of Rust - (6:25) - 505 plays
- Landfall - (5:45) - 107 plays