From The Mouth Of The Sun
42 Shouts - 101,304 Scrobbles
Woven Tide is the debut album by From The Mouth of The Sun, the new collaboration between Dag Rosenqvist (aka Jasper TX), and composer Aaron Martin. Out of the charred embers of dusk Woven Tide emerges with an incandescent glow. Each glimmer cast by the sustained notes of ebony keys, the taut strings of the cello, and the rampant buzz of guitar lights our way, gives us hope, brings us into the dawn of a new day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sitting In A Roofless Room - (3:41) - 1,966 plays
- Color Loss - (6:04) - 1,760 plays
- Like Shadows In An Empty Cathedral - (7:41) - 1,745 plays
- Pools Of Rust - (6:25) - 1,588 plays
- Snow Burial (While Blue Skies Gather) - (3:14) - 1,363 plays
- The Crossing - (1:09) - 1,029 plays
- My Skin Drinks Light That Has Passed Through Leaves - (4:08) - 894 plays
- A Season In Waters - (11:40) - 853 plays
- Pools of Rust - (6:25) - 468 plays
- Landfall - (5:45) - 116 plays