From The Mouth Of The Sun
40 Shouts - 93,224 Scrobbles
Woven Tide is the debut album by From The Mouth of The Sun, the new collaboration between Dag Rosenqvist (aka Jasper TX), and composer Aaron Martin. Out of the charred embers of dusk Woven Tide emerges with an incandescent glow. Each glimmer cast by the sustained notes of ebony keys, the taut strings of the cello, and the rampant buzz of guitar lights our way, gives us hope, brings us into the dawn of a new day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sitting In A Roofless Room - (3:41) - 2,015 plays
- Like Shadows In An Empty Cathedral - (7:41) - 1,500 plays
- Pools Of Rust - (6:25) - 1,556 plays
- Color Loss - (6:04) - 1,491 plays
- Snow Burial (While Blue Skies Gather) - (3:14) - 1,155 plays
- The Crossing - (1:09) - 903 plays
- A Season In Waters - (11:40) - 799 plays
- My Skin Drinks Light That Has Passed Through Leaves - (4:08) - 815 plays
- Pools of Rust - (6:25) - 379 plays
- Pools of Rust (Danny Saul Remix) - (8:23) - 197 plays