From The Mouth Of The Sun
39 Shouts - 55,162 Scrobbles
Woven Tide is the debut album by From The Mouth of The Sun, the new collaboration between Dag Rosenqvist (aka Jasper TX), and composer Aaron Martin. Out of the charred embers of dusk Woven Tide emerges with an incandescent glow. Each glimmer cast by the sustained notes of ebony keys, the taut strings of the cello, and the rampant buzz of guitar lights our way, gives us hope, brings us into the dawn of a new day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Crossing - (1:09) - 2,623 plays
- Sitting In A Roofless Room - (3:41) - 2,336 plays
- My Skin Drinks Light That Has Passed Through Leaves - (4:08) - 2,084 plays
- Like Shadows In An Empty Cathedral - (7:41) - 2,076 plays
- Pools Of Rust - (6:25) - 2,109 plays
- A Season In Waters - (11:40) - 1,739 plays
- Snow Burial (While Blue Skies Gather) - (3:14) - 1,711 plays
- Color Loss - (6:04) - 1,563 plays
- Color Signs - (6:03) - 1,017 plays
- Pools of Rust - (6:25) - 615 plays