From The Mouth Of The Sun
40 Shouts - 90,936 Scrobbles
Woven Tide is the debut album by From The Mouth of The Sun, the new collaboration between Dag Rosenqvist (aka Jasper TX), and composer Aaron Martin. Out of the charred embers of dusk Woven Tide emerges with an incandescent glow. Each glimmer cast by the sustained notes of ebony keys, the taut strings of the cello, and the rampant buzz of guitar lights our way, gives us hope, brings us into the dawn of a new day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sitting In A Roofless Room - (3:41) - 2,086 plays
- Pools Of Rust - (6:25) - 1,533 plays
- Like Shadows In An Empty Cathedral - (7:41) - 1,501 plays
- Color Loss - (6:04) - 1,510 plays
- Snow Burial (While Blue Skies Gather) - (3:14) - 1,255 plays
- A Season In Waters - (11:40) - 914 plays
- The Crossing - (1:09) - 902 plays
- My Skin Drinks Light That Has Passed Through Leaves - (4:08) - 822 plays
- Pools of Rust - (6:25) - 407 plays
- Pools of Rust (Danny Saul Remix) - (8:23) - 256 plays