From Monument To Masses
181 Shouts - 979,106 Scrobbles
From Monument to Masses was a politically-charged post-rock band which was founded in San Francisco in late 2000. They have released four albums to date, the latest full-length of which was released through Dim Mak on March 10th, 2009. The group came together in late 2000 when Matthew Solberg (guitarist, vocalist, programmer) and Francis Choung (vocalist, percussionist, drummer) met through an online message board for local musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Checksum - (6:24) - 2,692 plays
- Deafening - (6:57) - 1,360 plays
- Beyond God & Elvis - (4:44) - 1,299 plays
- A Sixth Trumpet - (5:34) - 1,240 plays
- An Ounce Of Prevention - (9:17) - 1,307 plays
- (Millions Of) Individual Factories - (5:42) - 1,188 plays
- Let Them Know It's Christmastime - (8:50) - 935 plays
- The First Five - (3:01) - 951 plays
- Hammer & Nails - (8:10) - 721 plays
- The Quiet Before - (2:40) - 675 plays