From Monument To Masses
182 Shouts - 980,797 Scrobbles
From Monument to Masses was a politically-charged post-rock band which was founded in San Francisco in late 2000. They have released four albums to date, the latest full-length of which was released through Dim Mak on March 10th, 2009. The group came together in late 2000 when Matthew Solberg (guitarist, vocalist, programmer) and Francis Choung (vocalist, percussionist, drummer) met through an online message board for local musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Checksum - (6:24) - 2,624 plays
- Deafening - (6:57) - 1,334 plays
- A Sixth Trumpet - (5:34) - 1,193 plays
- Beyond God & Elvis - (4:44) - 1,244 plays
- An Ounce Of Prevention - (9:17) - 1,225 plays
- (Millions Of) Individual Factories - (5:42) - 1,093 plays
- Let Them Know It's Christmastime - (8:50) - 885 plays
- The First Five - (3:01) - 905 plays
- Hammer & Nails - (8:10) - 655 plays
- The Quiet Before - (2:40) - 677 plays