From Monument To Masses
181 Shouts - 973,210 Scrobbles
From Monument to Masses was a politically-charged post-rock band which was founded in San Francisco in late 2000. They have released four albums to date, the latest full-length of which was released through Dim Mak on March 10th, 2009. The group came together in late 2000 when Matthew Solberg (guitarist, vocalist, programmer) and Francis Choung (vocalist, percussionist, drummer) met through an online message board for local musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Checksum - (6:24) - 2,549 plays
- Deafening - (6:57) - 1,412 plays
- Beyond God & Elvis - (4:44) - 1,333 plays
- A Sixth Trumpet - (5:34) - 1,205 plays
- An Ounce Of Prevention - (9:17) - 1,319 plays
- (Millions Of) Individual Factories - (5:42) - 1,185 plays
- The First Five - (3:01) - 963 plays
- Let Them Know It's Christmastime - (8:50) - 919 plays
- Hammer & Nails - (8:10) - 786 plays
- Sharpshooter - (8:49) - 697 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online