From Monument To Masses
180 Shouts - 960,559 Scrobbles
From Monument to Masses was a politically-charged post-rock band which was founded in San Francisco in late 2000. They have released four albums to date, the latest full-length of which was released through Dim Mak on March 10th, 2009. The group came together in late 2000 when Matthew Solberg (guitarist, vocalist, programmer) and Francis Choung (vocalist, percussionist, drummer) met through an online message board for local musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Checksum - (6:24) - 2,524 plays
- Deafening - (6:57) - 1,428 plays
- Beyond God & Elvis - (4:44) - 1,400 plays
- An Ounce Of Prevention - (9:17) - 1,354 plays
- A Sixth Trumpet - (5:34) - 1,229 plays
- (Millions Of) Individual Factories - (5:42) - 1,200 plays
- The First Five - (3:01) - 992 plays
- Hammer & Nails - (8:10) - 807 plays
- Let Them Know It's Christmastime - (8:50) - 821 plays
- Sharpshooter - (8:49) - 692 plays