From Monument To Masses
180 Shouts - 870,662 Scrobbles
From Monument to Masses was a politically-charged post-rock band which was founded in San Francisco in late 2000. They have released four albums to date, the latest full-length of which was released through Dim Mak on March 10th, 2009. The group came together in late 2000 when Matthew Solberg (guitarist, vocalist, programmer) and Francis Choung (vocalist, percussionist, drummer) met through an online message board for local musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Checksum - (6:24) - 2,944 plays
- A Sixth Trumpet - (5:34) - 1,797 plays
- Deafening - (6:57) - 1,963 plays
- Beyond God & Elvis - (4:44) - 1,885 plays
- (Millions Of) Individual Factories - (5:42) - 1,622 plays
- An Ounce Of Prevention - (9:17) - 1,638 plays
- The First Five - (3:01) - 1,421 plays
- Sharpshooter - (8:49) - 1,407 plays
- The Quiet Before - (2:40) - 1,391 plays
- Hammer & Nails - (8:10) - 1,250 plays