From Monument To Masses
180 Shouts - 965,067 Scrobbles
From Monument to Masses was a politically-charged post-rock band which was founded in San Francisco in late 2000. They have released four albums to date, the latest full-length of which was released through Dim Mak on March 10th, 2009. The group came together in late 2000 when Matthew Solberg (guitarist, vocalist, programmer) and Francis Choung (vocalist, percussionist, drummer) met through an online message board for local musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Checksum - (6:24) - 2,478 plays
- Deafening - (6:57) - 1,482 plays
- Beyond God & Elvis - (4:44) - 1,356 plays
- A Sixth Trumpet - (5:34) - 1,197 plays
- An Ounce Of Prevention - (9:17) - 1,330 plays
- (Millions Of) Individual Factories - (5:42) - 1,210 plays
- The First Five - (3:01) - 979 plays
- Let Them Know It's Christmastime - (8:50) - 896 plays
- Hammer & Nails - (8:10) - 803 plays
- Sharpshooter - (8:49) - 682 plays