From First to Last
3,524 Shouts - 14,676,728 Scrobbles
In 2002, From First to Last is a band formed by guitarist Matt Good and Travis Richter in their hometown of Valdosta, Georgia. Eventually a solid lineup was formed, with vocalist Philip Reardon, guitarist Richter, guitarist Good, bassist Joey Antillon and drummer Derek Bloom. In 2003 The band released the EP Aesthetic on Four Leaf Recordings. At the time, Bloom had been with the band a few weeks and most of the singing was done by Good and Richter as they had provided vocals since the band had formed, where Reardon provided the screaming.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Emily - (2:39) - 22,258 plays
- Note To Self - (4:00) - 17,130 plays
- Ride the Wings of Pestilence - (3:44) - 8,853 plays
- Secrets Don't Make Friends - (4:02) - 5,613 plays
- Populace in Two - (3:59) - 5,737 plays
- I Liked You Better Before You Were Naked On The Internet - (1:54) - 4,552 plays
- The One Armed Boxer Vs. The Flying Guillotine - (3:17) - 4,250 plays
- The Latest Plague - (3:19) - 4,449 plays
- Two As One - (3:21) - 5,655 plays
- Kiss Me, I'm Contagious - (3:22) - 3,766 plays