368 Shouts - 1,823,258 Scrobbles
Frog Eyes is an indie rock band from Victoria (British Columbia, Canada), The quartet is led by singer/guitarist Carey Mercer and is known for their highly idiosyncratic songs, which pit Mercer's unhinged, melodic vocals against a swirling mass of guitar, keyboards, and drums. Drummer Melanie Campbell (also Mercer's wife) notably uses a 'found object' as part of her drums set, the so-called "dinger." This object was only used on their first three albums and has since been disposed of in favour of a normal ride cymbal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Idle Songs - (2:24) - 1,542 plays
- Bushels - (9:11) - 1,487 plays
- A Flower in a Glove - (9:06) - 1,089 plays
- "Stockades" - (3:26) - 1,008 plays
- Caravan Breakers, They Prey On The Weak And The Old - (7:33) - 928 plays
- Reform The Countryside - (5:22) - 917 plays
- The Policy Merchant, The Silver Bay - (2:30) - 773 plays
- One In Six Children Will Flee In Boats - (2:14) - 849 plays
- Lear in Love - (4:32) - 603 plays
- The Sensitive Girls - (3:31) - 697 plays