136 Shouts - 344,649 Scrobbles
Frodus (a.k.a. Frodus Conglomerate International, Frodus Sound Laboratories, FCI) was a Washington, D.C.-based post-hardcore band formed in 1993, described by critics as a mixture of math rock, hardcore punk, and indie rock. Their songs were frequently dark and dissonant. The band was in the process of signing with Sub Pop Records and about to tour with At the Drive-In before breaking up in 1999.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Earth Isn't Humming - (4:40) - 974 plays
- Red Bull of Juarez - (2:17) - 785 plays
- There Will Be No More Scum - (5:13) - 728 plays
- Out-Circuit the Ending - (5:48) - 548 plays
- Belgian Congo - (5:55) - 457 plays
- Chiriacho Summit - (1:54) - 415 plays
- Year of the Hex - (4:57) - 368 plays
- The Awesome Machine - (4:20) - 458 plays
- Invisible Time Lines - (3:02) - 209 plays
- Conditioned - (3:03) - 200 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online