136 Shouts - 341,305 Scrobbles
Frodus (a.k.a. Frodus Conglomerate International, Frodus Sound Laboratories, FCI) was a Washington, D.C.-based post-hardcore band formed in 1993, described by critics as a mixture of math rock, hardcore punk, and indie rock. Their songs were frequently dark and dissonant. The band was in the process of signing with Sub Pop Records and about to tour with At the Drive-In before breaking up in 1999.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Earth Isn't Humming - (4:40) - 1,027 plays
- Red Bull of Juarez - (2:17) - 778 plays
- There Will Be No More Scum - (5:13) - 777 plays
- Out-Circuit the Ending - (5:48) - 555 plays
- Belgian Congo - (5:55) - 467 plays
- Chiriacho Summit - (1:54) - 459 plays
- The Awesome Machine - (4:20) - 489 plays
- Year of the Hex - (4:57) - 382 plays
- Hull Crush Depth - (3:33) - 238 plays
- 6/99 - (4:43) - 305 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online