136 Shouts - 325,073 Scrobbles
Frodus (a.k.a. Frodus Conglomerate International, Frodus Sound Laboratories, FCI) was a 1990s Washington, D.C.-based post-hardcore band, described by critics as a mixture of math rock, hardcore punk, and indie rock. Their songs were frequently dark and dissonant. The band was in the process of signing with Sub Pop Records and about to tour with At the Drive-In before breaking up in 1999. Frodus' first releases were self-distributed cassettes and 7 inches, such as "Babe", "Tzo-Boy", and "Molotov Cocktail Party".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Red Bull of Juarez - (2:17) - 1,075 plays
- The Earth Isn't Humming - (4:40) - 799 plays
- There Will Be No More Scum - (5:13) - 798 plays
- Out-Circuit the Ending - (5:48) - 698 plays
- Belgian Congo - (5:55) - 598 plays
- Chiriacho Summit - (1:54) - 543 plays
- The Awesome Machine - (4:20) - 685 plays
- Year of the Hex - (4:57) - 464 plays
- 6/99 - (4:43) - 406 plays
- Hull Crush Depth - (3:33) - 406 plays