Fripp & Eno
102 Shouts - 604,723 Scrobbles
Robert Fripp and Brian Eno are pioneers of what later became known as ambient music. Eno coined the term "ambient music" or at least is the first to release music under that name, and Fripp has worked extensively with guitar looping as textural "soundscapes". Their collaborations have influenced many artists and sound engineers. Robert Fripp and Brian Eno have worked together on many projects over the last 30 years, and their Fripp & Eno records from 1973-1974 are innovative milestones that at the time were extremely unusual.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Evening Star - (7:30) - 1,988 plays
- Wind on Water - (5:30) - 1,778 plays
- Evensong - (2:55) - 1,612 plays
- Wind on Wind - (3:09) - 1,454 plays
- The Heavenly Music Corporation - (21:00) - 1,580 plays
- Meissa - (8:06) - 999 plays
- Swastika Girls - (18:44) - 1,048 plays
- Tarazed - (5:03) - 862 plays
- Lyra - (7:44) - 922 plays
- An Index of Metals - (28:45) - 984 plays