Fripp & Eno
104 Shouts - 642,252 Scrobbles
Robert Fripp and Brian Eno are pioneers of what later became known as ambient music. Eno coined the term "ambient music" or at least is the first to release music under that name, and Fripp has worked extensively with guitar looping as textural "soundscapes". Their collaborations have influenced many artists and sound engineers. Robert Fripp and Brian Eno have worked together on many projects over the last 30 years, and their Fripp & Eno records from 1973-1974 are innovative milestones that at the time were extremely unusual.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Evening Star - (7:30) - 1,565 plays
- Wind on Water - (5:30) - 1,314 plays
- The Heavenly Music Corporation - (21:00) - 1,235 plays
- Evensong - (2:55) - 1,301 plays
- Wind on Wind - (3:09) - 1,171 plays
- Meissa - (8:06) - 871 plays
- Swastika Girls - (18:44) - 830 plays
- Lyra - (7:44) - 837 plays
- Tarazed - (5:03) - 758 plays
- An Index of Metals - (28:45) - 756 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods