26 Shouts - 236,090 Scrobbles
From the days of Breakbeat's origins, FreQ Nasty established himself as one of the scene's pioneers, producing many of the genre's defining moments. As Breakbeat came into its own, FreQ Nasty's tunes remained ahead of the pack. His music is on the cutting edge of the FutureStep Movement, a chaotic loose assemblage of sonic renegades, steeped in the traditions of Breaks, Dubstep, Rock, Ragga, Grime and Funk, chopping in and out of slow-motion, Halfstep beats.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amped - (4:13) - 422 plays
- Fresh - (3:25) - 236 plays
- Punkadelic - (4:36) - 207 plays
- Goose - (3:42) - 270 plays
- Bon Merde (Liquid Stranger Remix) - (4:43) - 206 plays
- Clit Licka - (5:58) - 123 plays
- Sil Num Tao - (5:05) - 140 plays
- Come Let Me Know - (4:27) - 116 plays
- Bon Merde - Liquid Stranger Remix - (4:44) - 132 plays
- 1000 Buddhas Of The Pureland Of Bass - FreQ's Moombahton Relick - (4:32) - 99 plays