26 Shouts - 235,196 Scrobbles
From the days of Breakbeat's origins, FreQ Nasty established himself as one of the scene's pioneers, producing many of the genre's defining moments. As Breakbeat came into its own, FreQ Nasty's tunes remained ahead of the pack. His music is on the cutting edge of the FutureStep Movement, a chaotic loose assemblage of sonic renegades, steeped in the traditions of Breaks, Dubstep, Rock, Ragga, Grime and Funk, chopping in and out of slow-motion, Halfstep beats.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amped - (4:13) - 432 plays
- Fresh - (3:25) - 247 plays
- Punkadelic - (4:36) - 205 plays
- Goose - (3:42) - 320 plays
- Bon Merde (Liquid Stranger Remix) - (4:43) - 210 plays
- Sil Num Tao - (5:05) - 147 plays
- Clit Licka - (5:58) - 126 plays
- Come Let Me Know - (4:27) - 129 plays
- Bon Merde - Liquid Stranger Remix - (4:44) - 124 plays
- 1000 Buddhas Of The Pureland Of Bass - FreQ's Moombahton Relick - (4:32) - 103 plays