1 Shouts - 112 Scrobbles
Best known as the younger sister of country superstar Dolly Parton (by 11 years), Freida Parton was determined to make a name for herself on her own terms by releasing the hard rock album "Two Faced" in 1984. Born on June 1st in 1957, she grew up with 10 siblings in relative poverty in the hills of East Tennessee. At the age of 13, she moved to Nashville and lived with her sister Dolly who was then trying, with limited success, to make a name for herself in the music industry. While still a teenager, she married Mark Andersen, later a member of Dolly's backing band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heart Tracks - (3:52) - 1 plays
- Oriental Dolls - (3:24) - 1 plays
- The Chosen One - (4:43) - 1 plays
- Soldier Of The Night - (4:18) - 1 plays
- If Love Don't Come To Me - (3:48) - 1 plays
- I Can Feel The Squeeze - (3:22) - 1 plays
- Fire In The Night - (2:29) - 1 plays
- Midnight - (3:50) - 1 plays
- Hit And Run Love - (3:18) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online