1 Shouts - 110 Scrobbles
Best known as the younger sister of country superstar Dolly Parton (by 11 years), Freida Parton was determined to make a name for herself on her own terms by releasing the hard rock album "Two Faced" in 1984. Born on June 1st in 1957, she grew up with 10 siblings in relative poverty in the hills of East Tennessee. At the age of 13, she moved to Nashville and lived with her sister Dolly who was then trying, with limited success, to make a name for herself in the music industry. While still a teenager, she married Mark Andersen, later a member of Dolly's backing band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Chosen One - (4:43) - 1 plays
- Midnight - (3:50) - 1 plays
- Soldier Of The Night - (4:18) - 1 plays
- Fire In The Night - (2:29) - 1 plays
- Heart Tracks - (3:52) - 1 plays
- If Love Don't Come To Me - (3:48) - 1 plays
- Oriental Dolls - (3:24) - 2 plays
- Hit And Run Love - (3:18) - 1 plays
- I Can Feel The Squeeze - (3:22) - 1 plays