17 Shouts - 57,937 Scrobbles
Formed in 1983 by guitarist and singer-songwriter Ace Frehley after his departure from hard rock group Kiss, Frehley's Comet provided a platter of arena-made 80s rock tunes before folding, perhaps never breaking into the mainstream quite as they could have. Along with Richie Scarlet (guitars, vocals), John Regan (bass) and Anton Fig (drums), demos were recorded and soon a contract was signed. Yet the record company went bankrupt, giving them a nasty omen while also messing up their plans, so they had to start all over again searching for a new contract.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Insane - (3:47) - 103 plays
- It's Over Now - (4:42) - 89 plays
- Juvenile Delinquent - (5:13) - 102 plays
- Fallen Angel - (3:45) - 78 plays
- Time Ain't Runnin' Out - (3:52) - 96 plays
- Loser in a Fight - (4:45) - 81 plays
- Rock Soldiers - (5:06) - 87 plays
- Dancin' With Danger - (3:25) - 71 plays
- New Kind of Lover - (3:16) - 70 plays
- Separate - (4:55) - 64 plays