17 Shouts - 57,773 Scrobbles
Formed in 1983 by guitarist and singer-songwriter Ace Frehley after his departure from hard rock group Kiss, Frehley's Comet provided a platter of arena-made 80s rock tunes before folding, perhaps never breaking into the mainstream quite as they could have. Along with Richie Scarlet (guitars, vocals), John Regan (bass) and Anton Fig (drums), demos were recorded and soon a contract was signed. Yet the record company went bankrupt, giving them a nasty omen while also messing up their plans, so they had to start all over again searching for a new contract.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Insane - (3:47) - 111 plays
- It's Over Now - (4:42) - 83 plays
- Time Ain't Runnin' Out - (3:52) - 104 plays
- Rock Soldiers - (5:06) - 100 plays
- Juvenile Delinquent - (5:13) - 98 plays
- Fallen Angel - (3:45) - 67 plays
- Loser in a Fight - (4:45) - 75 plays
- Dancin' With Danger - (3:25) - 75 plays
- New Kind of Lover - (3:16) - 70 plays
- Into the Night - (4:11) - 125 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online