16 Shouts - 55,274 Scrobbles
Formed in 1983 by guitarist and singer-songwriter Ace Frehley after his departure from hard rock group Kiss, Frehley's Comet proved a platter of arena-made 80s rock tunes before folding, perhaps never breaking into the mainstream quite as they could have. Along with Richie Scarlet (guitars, vocals), John Regan (bass) and Anton Fig (drums), demos were recorded and soon a contract was signed. Yet the record company went bankrupt, so they had to start all over again searching for a new contract.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Over Now - (4:42) - 143 plays
- Insane - (3:47) - 155 plays
- Time Ain't Runnin' Out - (3:52) - 152 plays
- Loser in a Fight - (4:45) - 115 plays
- Fallen Angel - (3:45) - 134 plays
- Juvenile Delinquent - (5:13) - 107 plays
- Dancin' With Danger - (3:25) - 111 plays
- New Kind of Lover - (3:16) - 105 plays
- Separate - (4:55) - 97 plays
- The Acorn Is Spinning - (4:46) - 73 plays