16 Shouts - 53,596 Scrobbles
Formed in 1983 by guitarist and singer-songwriter Ace Frehley after his departure from hard rock group Kiss, Frehley's Comet proved a platter of arena-made 80s rock tunes before folding, perhaps never breaking into the mainstream quite as they could have. Along with Richie Scarlet (guitars, vocals), John Regan (bass) and Anton Fig (drums), demos were recorded and soon a contract was signed. Yet the record company went bankrupt, so they had to start all over again searching for a new contract.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Insane - (3:47) - 141 plays
- It's Over Now - (4:42) - 152 plays
- Time Ain't Runnin' Out - (3:52) - 155 plays
- Loser in a Fight - (4:45) - 102 plays
- Dancin' With Danger - (3:25) - 91 plays
- Fallen Angel - (3:45) - 125 plays
- Juvenile Delinquent - (5:13) - 73 plays
- New Kind of Lover - (3:16) - 104 plays
- The Acorn Is Spinning - (4:46) - 69 plays
- Separate - (4:55) - 87 plays