Free Form Funky Freqs
10 Shouts - 8,873 Scrobbles
FFFF: Vernon Reid - guitar, Jaamaladeen Tacuma - bass, G. Calvin Weston - drums.
The birth of the free form funky freqs intertwined with the untimely death of Tonic, the legendary underground center for jazz, rock performance and experimental music in lower Manhattan. In its waning days a number of performances were commissioned from artists associated with the venue. Enter Weston, whose called two long time friends to share the stage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don Cheadle - (5:26) - 20 plays
- A Lost Way Found - (6:26) - 16 plays
- Nappy hour - (4:17) - 15 plays
- Ghost Sign Crossroad - (7:07) - 15 plays
- Chump champ chunk - (5:05) - 15 plays
- A Tale Of Two Bridges - (11:57) - 17 plays
- Street Corner Prophecy - (4:39) - 14 plays
- Get Your Legs On - (4:25) - 14 plays
- Doing Within - (4:44) - 14 plays
- Over And Under - (3:52) - 13 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online