Free Form Funky Freqs
10 Shouts - 8,064 Scrobbles
FFFF: Vernon Reid - guitar, Jaamaladeen Tacuma - bass, G. Calvin Weston - drums.
The birth of the free form funky freqs intertwined with the untimely death of Tonic, the legendary underground center for jazz, rock performance and experimental music in lower Manhattan. In its waning days a number of performances were commissioned from artists associated with the venue. Enter Weston, whose called two long time friends to share the stage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ghost Sign Crossroad - (7:07) - 35 plays
- Don Cheadle - (5:26) - 34 plays
- Nappy hour - (4:17) - 39 plays
- Over And Under - (3:52) - 28 plays
- Chump champ chunk - (5:05) - 30 plays
- A Lost Way Found - (6:26) - 25 plays
- Doing Within - (4:44) - 23 plays
- Get Your Legs On - (4:25) - 23 plays
- Street Corner Prophecy - (4:39) - 19 plays
- A Tale Of Two Bridges - (11:57) - 19 plays