Free Form Funky Freqs
10 Shouts - 8,862 Scrobbles
FFFF: Vernon Reid - guitar, Jaamaladeen Tacuma - bass, G. Calvin Weston - drums.
The birth of the free form funky freqs intertwined with the untimely death of Tonic, the legendary underground center for jazz, rock performance and experimental music in lower Manhattan. In its waning days a number of performances were commissioned from artists associated with the venue. Enter Weston, whose called two long time friends to share the stage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Tale Of Two Bridges - (11:57) - 27 plays
- Don Cheadle - (5:26) - 72 plays
- Nappy hour - (4:17) - 116 plays
- A Lost Way Found - (6:26) - 20 plays
- Ghost Sign Crossroad - (7:07) - 22 plays
- Get Your Legs On - (4:25) - 16 plays
- Doing Within - (4:44) - 21 plays
- Over And Under - (3:52) - 20 plays
- Chump champ chunk - (5:05) - 61 plays
- Street Corner Prophecy - (4:39) - 22 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour