3 Shouts - 1,587 Scrobbles
Fredrik Falk is a music producer, event organizer and noise musician who lives in Oslo, Norway. He is a founding member of numerous bands including The Black Coffee Cowbell, Kjøttmeisel, Dau Unge, Her Ethic, Daukjøtt, and We Are All Alone Here And We Are Dead.
Falk does engineering and mixing, remixes and programming for other musicians, and has worked with Gyron V, Nattefrost, Christ Vs. Warhol, Cinema of Spirits, Batboner and Plaag amongst others. Falk also produces electronic dance music under the moniker Qaal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oslo Open Blandhoel - (9:26) - 39 plays
- live at Maksitaksi (with Floyd Vawter) - (24:57) - 54 plays
- Klubb Kanin, Jan 7, 2012: Fredrik Falk (Excerpt) - (2:00) - 42 plays
- FreeQ livestream for Villa Croce: the Museum of Contemporary Art, Genova, Italy - (34:42) - 33 plays
- Rogfort Irredentist Radio - (4:27) - 42 plays
- Body Farm - (2:03) - 21 plays
- Buried 1994 - (3:27) - 21 plays
- Intermezzo 2: Lori Maddox - (2:14) - 18 plays
- Beaten Then Eaten - (3:45) - 14 plays
- Alt Blir Verre i Morgen - (0:53) - 14 plays