1,877 Shouts - 3,680,920 Scrobbles
Freddie Mercury (September 5, 1946 – November 24, 1991) was a rock musician, best known as the frontman and lead singer for the English rock band Queen. He is remembered for his powerful vocal abilities and charisma as a live performer. As a songwriter, he composed many international hits, including Killer Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody, Somebody to Love, We Are the Champions, Bicycle Race, Don't Stop Me Now, and Crazy Little Thing Called Love. Mercury died from complications of AIDS, greatly increasing public awareness of the disease.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOh yes, I'm the great pretender
Pretending I'm doing well
My need is such, I pretend too much
I'm lonely but no one can tell
Oh yes, I'm the great pretender
- LyricsLove don't give no compensation
Love don't pay no bills
Love don't give no indication
Love just won't stand still
- Mr. Bad Guy - (4:10) - 3,587 plays
- In My Defence - (3:55) - 4,212 plays
- Living On My Own - 2011 Remaster - (3:37) - 2,864 plays
- Foolin' Around - (3:34) - 2,543 plays
- Made In Heaven - (4:05) - 2,412 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online